Tuesday, March 5, 2013

KHSAA 4th Region Boys Basketball Championship - Warren Central vs Russell County - 03/03/13

The KHSAA 4th Region Basketball Championships are being held at Diddle Arena this year, so I walked on over to the boys game to see if I could get in to shoot it. I did, and ultimately experienced one of the loudest basketball games I've ever been to - louder than most college games. There was a biting desire by both teams to win the game and advance to the Sweet 16 held at Rupp Arena, and the fan base from each school reflected it. Tons of booing, jeering, cheering, clapping, and screaming came from the stands during the game. It was a hard fought battle by both squads, but in the end Warren Central came out on top. Here are some of my favorite shots.









No comments:

Post a Comment