Saturday, September 22, 2012

WKU Lady Toppers Volleyball vs Troy - 09/21/12

Tonight I shot the WKU Lady Toppers Volleyball match vs Troy. It was Toga Night, and the student section was well dressed out, The game was also my first "official" sports assignment for the Talisman. Sadly, it was one of my worse nights. I was shooting with a bit too high of an ISO, so most of my shots are a bit grainy. I did try a few new things, though. I shot with my 50 1.8 for most of the match, opposed to my 70-300 I used at the last match. I also sat on the court and at the press tables, and while my shots from there were about 50/50 good/bad, they were some very different angles that I hope to explore some more at future games. Oh, and Big Red sat behind me and had a wonderful interaction with a little girl. Loved it. 













No comments:

Post a Comment